This is just a "speckling" of items...I still have to make the effort to get the photos off both (YES BOTH) my phones. So there is still more to come in my new and more dedicated goal of blogging every Sunday (as journal-keeping efforts).
So we will run backwards and slightly helter-skelter. Sorry. It's not you...it's me. ;)
We just this last week celebrated my niece's 2nd birthday- it was wonderful and her momma went all out. The kids had a blast and it was beautiful!
We just this last week celebrated my niece's 2nd birthday- it was wonderful and her momma went all out. The kids had a blast and it was beautiful!
Then Sunday we had a family dinner with W's side. His aunt and uncle from Mississippi ( I love having to spell that!) were here, along with his aunt and some of his cousins! I was great food and terrific company- it was nice to catch up!
Sorry about the picture size. Thursday I was honored to attend the graduation of a former student of mine (and some others). I feel so privileged to have had the opportunity to watch her grow up (from at least the time I got to first meet her). She is an amazing, talented, incredibly intelligent and caring young woman and I am so excited to get to watch her step into her future! Congrats Kenz!!
This is T and the "cake" she made for Oma- I have to send a picture because she made it after Oma had gone back to Korea. Yum.This is N dressed as the Easter Bunny. SO CUTE!
Here is a picture of Oma and Opa and the grandkids. All that they have. Cause none of my brothers will have kids. No cousins on this side. None to carry on the Smith name. So sad. I bet they'd be cute. ;)
p.s. thanks to all of you from whom I hijacked photos from. ;)
Oh how I miss you all .... :( love you forever and always
ReplyDeleteYEAH for new posts!! Send over the weekly schedule...I need to get out of my house!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree... I need to get out too!!
ReplyDelete