Friday, March 26, 2010

So Sweet, I just may EAT him!


7 comments:

  1. He is soo handsome! I love ALL the posts you have posted, it was nice to remember all the fun times, and also seeing you are able to catch up! We miss you guys and think we should do a game night SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the updates on the blog!! What fun adventures you are having with your family. They will look back and always remember them. Keep it up super mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's very beautiful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I just LOVE all that hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is Beautiful! I can't believe all that hair!! It's about time you posted something!! The pics are all so cute! I hope you are doing well and adjusting to four children! The thought of it still freaks me out a bit!;) Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is beautiful! Great job Nikki and Weston!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i adore him. i may kidnap him, or one of the other three, one of these days.. mwahahaha

    ReplyDelete