Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
My own, personal wish-list? Gee, I'd love an iphone- it would make life a little easier, or at least mobile. A remote starter for my van ( new baby+snow= yucky cold). A nap. A full nights rest and world peace. ;)
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
I love the handprints that the kids bring home from preschool. ;)
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
I have a list as long as a blue whale. Specifically, right now- I'd love to make a sassy little apron, with lots of pockets!
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
I loved my microscope. I used it all of the time- I miss it, actually.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
DSi's. In all fairness it's what they've asked for since LAST year.
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
Cheese ball and my Dad's Korean bbq.
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
If I can find things in boxes- advent calendars, embroideries, skirts for my girls and ties for my boy(s!).
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
It's a Wonderful Life.
9. Favorite holiday song?
9. Favorite holiday song?
Silent Night
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
I love laying under the Christmas tree with the lights on right before going to bed and getting up to see what Santa left before it's light outside.
Tag! Shay, Chelsea, Breezy and Jen
CUTE new blog! I still need your help with etsy and my blog! :-)
ReplyDelete