Friday, September 4, 2009

First Day (Finally) & the Open House....

So, I take a second to breath about my Presidential issues (Sidenote: I'm feeling better now that he's putting copies of his speech out ahead and rescinding some of his creepy questions from the unnecessary lesson plans.) and make note of some of the neat, though momentarily passed over, events that have occurred lately. (Morning Sickness Stinks.)

This is K and T on S's first day of school. I forgot to take the camera out before she left so this is me asking K and T what we are going to do without S....
This is S AFTER school (please note flat, steamy curls).




Here is my little bro's Open House at my Uncle's BEAUTIFUL house in Farmington. We all worked really hard to get it all together. W and my Uncle strung a canopy of lights that could be seen from the highway. It was beautiful! I took picutures of my kids. Not many of the bride and groom, the food, my family or anything else. My kids. Sorry.



My concoction thanks to pictures from the wedding reception.

My three and my cousin.




You can kind of see the lights of the canopy and the tables...kinda. It was a wonderful night and we got to see a lot of terrific friends from Utah. Haley looked beautiful and both the bride and groom seem really happy. Yay for brothers getting married.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you hung those pictures from the trees! What a cute idea! All the pics are really cute. How is K liking preschool? Aspen is loving it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, everything looks great. I love those little red dresses, and when did your baby get so big?!

    ReplyDelete