Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Big BOTTOMED Blog Entry

So it's been a while. Sorry to you THOUSANDS of readers who's lives have been put on hold waiting for my next blog post. ;) Let catch-up...
T is getting bigger everyday. She loves the word 'Happy' and I LOVE that she loves it. She also likes "no", "stop", "remmy", and "peas" (please). We did an art project for Easter and she had more paint on her than the painting she did. The one shown is S's.

This is our latest visit to the TreeHouse Museum. We love it there. I'm not sure how I feel about Obama lurking over my daughter's shoulder, though. ;)
My Uncle and my grandpa embarked on a new adventure raising chickens. The kids were thrilled and tried to give them all names. Good luck remembering what name goes with which chick.
My very talented MIL made these matching Easter dresses for my girls this year. They are adorable and the girls loved modeling them.

My sweet friend Sheena has gotten me into crafting again (or at least over Easter). This was the door sign I made and then little egg blocks for the sisters I visit teach.
Cupcakes for K's Easter Party. So Cute. So bake-y. So domestic of me. ;)

This is our horse..err...dog. He is now is as tall as my mid-thigh. He is a good dog when not digging in the yard, in the garbage...you get the idea.

W wouldn't let me post regular pictures of his graduation. He said they made him look like Frankenstein. Yeah, cause this one is SOOOO much better. He finally graduated with his degree in Technical Sales. We are so proud of him and yes, he was the most handsome graduate. ;) Now help us find him a job....

I got spoiled for Mother's Day. Not only has W been helping a tremendous amount around the house I got these flowers, cupcakes from ColdStone, breakfast in bed- waffles with fruit and whipped cream, scrambled eggs, bacon and Orange Juice. I received wonderful gifts from my children- books, pictures, and jewelry (plastic beads and all). And a HUGE thanks to my mom for supplying all of the seeds and plants for my garden- you will see in a second.

We were going to my Dad's work to try out his rock-climbling wall-only it had been moved. So we played some impromptu soccer instead. Then we all took turns on his back-alignment thingamajig. Fun.
K had a field trip to a local farm. He had tons of fun and was so excited to be there with his friends. The best part of it for me was watching the preschoolers dry-heave as they walked past the pig pens. It's how we all felt but they expressed it soo well. ;)
This is W's gift to me- a fenced-in (dumb digging horse) square-foot garden. I am so excited to work in it and to enjoy the bounteous amounts of vegetables that will spill over from the fence. (yeah. If I don't kill everything first.) No worries. I didn't plant zucchini.

Anyway- we are still alive. I'll get the hang of all this again. I know you REALLY care what the Weekes are doing. I get it. I'll try harder. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! Since you guys do live just down the street... we still do not see you very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Chelsea - except for the "down the street" part!! We miss you and love you!! And were totally jealous of all the fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete