Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I RESOLVE TO...

So I still haven't finalized my resolutions for this year...
Let's say a lot of them will be about reclaiming my identity as a person- while still trying to be the BEST mom, wife, primary teacher, etc., etc. I can.
I also will be re-exploring my hobby of photography (as part of my forgotten identity) wearing make-up again- or at least lipstick. I would love to become reacquainted with my love of running EVERYDAY. I have forgotten how nice this one is...and with that HOPEFULLY loose the 40 lbs I gained when I started this whole "motherhood" gig.
We shall see...
On a more spiritual side note- I have goals to attend the temple EVERY month- once or more. 100% Visiting Teaching (Tara can give everyone the truth). Morning devotionals with my children and better scripture study as a family and as an individual. I want to keep up with the Sunday School and Relief Society lessons- even though I won't be in there anymore. There are others....
Good luck to everyone is the quest to be a better individual...I know I'll need it. ; )

1 comment:

  1. ..and I'll add that you will come to California and visit us! :)

    ReplyDelete