So, as per a request, here are some of my husbands workings. There are many, many, many more. Some have been at the request of others, some have been gifts for others, some have been given away. So, this is what was handy and available in-house. (hehe)

He custom built the moulding around the top of our wall, seen in many pictures...

We had some MDF scraps around and HE- HE made this sign.

This is just one example of the shelves he has made- many have been past Christmas presents for family. We found these ammo boxes at Smith and Edwards and W made them into shelves.

Here's a magnet board he made me for a few bucks.

He made our kitchen table. And our old queen-sized bed-which we have given away (also a pottery barn rip-off).

We loved this classic Christ picture but didn't want to pay a ton. We got a poster online for $20 and then he built us this frame for it.

I embroider and then he custom makes the frames for me.

Here's another shelf he made for me. He tells me he could just make shelves all day and I would be happy.

He built this entertainment center for about $200 in materials. An old church was renovating and he picked up old oak pews for like $10 a piece. He built it kind of like a Pottery Barn design I was coveting at the time. He made up for the cost of the center with the television he purchased for it. ; )

This is a bookcase he built me. The color was not his choice- so if you hate it, hate me.


This are pictures of my office that he custom built me. He hated having all this crap around the house. Please forgive the mess. It's Christmas- I'm creating and I didn't clean up for these pictures. ;)
Pretty often I'll find something in a book or magzine or just draw a picture of my "vision" and W makes it happen. I'm incredibly blessed to have someone so talented to beautify my home.
So, there you have it- the wonderful workings of 'W'!
I am very impressed!! With both of you.
ReplyDelete"The color was not his choice- so if you hate it, hate me." *chortle chortle* You make me laugh!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea he was so talented! I wish he'd put up a price list so we could make orders... ;)
Very good W. You both are very creative people, so it's good that you are a very froward person who knows what would of been if you weren't. Awesome job both of you have a Merry Christmas
ReplyDeleteDrooling...Wow I want him to make me some shelves! I'll be calling you soon!
ReplyDeleteLucky you!!!! Cute and Talented for a husband...what more could a girl want?! lol When can I place my order for some awesome shelves in my house? We still need to get together, do you guys have any free weekends coming up?
ReplyDelete