
So, I've CAVED. It's taken some time- a house, a fence and an infant growing into a toddler, too. But we are getting a PUPPY! We'll pick him up on Saturday- and here's the COOL part....He's Jord and Chels' puppy's BROTHER! So we're keeping it all in the family! Literally. Check him out... he's a little bigger now- more to snuggle! More updates to come...
Seriously? Will you have him be an indoor dog? I can't wait to see him!
ReplyDeleteDexter CAN NOT wait! Neither can I! They are good cute puppies! :-)
ReplyDeleteoh Nik he is too cute. When are you getting him? Hope you are ready but your kids are going to love hime to pieces. Good luck potty training
ReplyDeleteawww...cute puppy. what kind is it? and the name? and good luck getting used to the puppy stage. i wanna kick lola right in the butt 50 times a day because she is worse than maddie is. i kind of want to kick steve too...for getting her. lol. your kids will have a blast!
ReplyDelete