
Here is my front room. No, I haven't put up ornaments yet. Sorry. Here is an advent calendar I just whipped up. DI frame, chicken wire and
cardstock-backed paper from Roberts. Mini clothespins and I'm done! I think advent calendars/countdowns are going to become my new collection!

T is getting so big! We are now looking to buy 3
bar stools so that all three children can eat at the counter. She gets to when S is at school. Please notice the clarity of the NEW CAMERA!!!

So, first up. Puppy is here. He is a
Goldendoodle. Remington is his name and we love him! He is
soo mellow and sweet and cuddly. We took him to the vet for his second round of shots and they tested him for
parvo because he was
soo mellow. I'm giving him two weeks to truly "settle-in", but he still seems to be really calm and laid-back. His brother, Dexter, is curlier than he is- as you may be able to tell. They are both beautiful, though. They play so well together and we've loved getting them together for play dates. They found out how to get out of the fence by climbing under the overhang of the house. So, I had a run for my money! T loves the both- she climbs in the kennel with them and tries to pick them up. The pups are really patient and play along. Thank goodness. ;)
oh you broke down and got a dog!! I know the kids probably are just loving him though, and least they are a bit older and can help take care of him. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is the BEST camera ever! It takes the cutest pictures of the cutest kids and dogs in the world!
ReplyDeleteAND... the advent calendar is so cute, but I still like mine! tee hee.
I love your blog. It is always so creative and entertaining. Love the dog. My girls were so excited to hear that you got a dog. They want to come and see it.
ReplyDeleteCutest kids, Cutest house, two cutest puppies! You are so talented and patient with my michevious Dexter! I am so happy you guys got remmy! I can not wait till we get a house and you can teach me all your skills! :-)
ReplyDeleteOh too cute he is adorable how are the kids adjusting witht the puppy? How old is he? I will have to see him when he is older and has all of his shots just to be safe. I love the calendar too cute I may just have to do one next year.
ReplyDeleteSo I have heard from a few people in the ward about some of W's awesome woodworking projects. You should put some pictures here.
ReplyDeleteugh! your little family is so cute!!!
ReplyDeletethe ice skating rink we went to is actually in provo, the one at seven peaks.
and how old are your brothers? i might have one or two sisters interested!! ;) maybe...
haha. and yes, do copy away the hair. it's really nothing special. i actually am dying to chop it all off!!