Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What we are up to now...

Here is my splurge for a while. I am so excited and can't wait to get sergin'! $83.00 on EBay ain't bad.

Photobucket
S made her first peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches for her and her brother.

Photobucket
Here is the cattle-drive while we were driving down the street in Hennifer.

Photobucket
I went to a dress-up party last night. Can you guess who invited me?
Photobucket
K's new thing is making "birds nests" out of blankets and pillows. He loves to have other "baby birdies". T loves it too!
Photobucket
Yum!
Photobucket
W's mom usually makes cinnamon rolls for conference. She was sick poor thing...so here is our version of the cinnamon roll- rhoades style.
Photobucket
Here is a picture of S's first black eye. Self-inflicted, no less. She was looking at a hammer and dropped it on her eye.
Photobucket
Here is an update of my room...see my silhouettes I did of my kids- I LOVE them!

9 comments:

  1. You haven't even posted about T walking yet! Silly woman. I love the silhouetts. Way cool. I'll see you tonight! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She dropped a hammer on her eye...OUCH!! Poor girl! Sometimes it seems that the self inflicted injuries hurt worse, cuz you have no one to blame it on. ;) Hope you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm... Dressing up in Hennefer!! What's the story?

    And the silhouettes look awesome. I wish I had some of your creative skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness for blogspot, even though we are only a few minutes away... kinda sad! I love your update too! Lots to catch up on! :-) By the way I think it has been about a week since you have seen me last, and I think I am like 5 inches bigger then last week! haha I feel I am getting bigger by the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am coveting your serger. Did I just say that out loud?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am grateful for blogging! I am really missing all you girls from the 17th Ward. I am glad to see what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey religious blogger...it has been almost a week, could you post something new!!! JK Have you made anything fun with your new toy????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cinnimon rolls look yummy! I think the weather makes me feel like baking something.
    My grandma is doing okay. There is a link on my blog for her called Grandma's hospital stay that is the latest on her. She is up and moving again. We are all handeling it pretty good. I think is will be harder when she passes away and she is gone. Thanks for caring.You are such a great person.I hope you are having a splendid day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Nikki,

    I found your blog from Tana's and I was actually trying to track down your brother Josh and wondering how I was doing to do it. Could you have him email me? bowers311@hotmail.com. He was good friends with my brother Skyler that passed away and I am trying to get a book put together for my parents in the next few weeks! Your family is adorable! Tell Weson Hi. I used to hang out with him and Bertag (he was good friends with my friend Jenny Hansen)

    ReplyDelete