Saturday, September 13, 2008

RoBoTs...

We bumped into a "Transformer" at the Fair. K was scared at first and then he wanted to follow him around.

So we decided to "recreate" his own transformer. He was so excited to show S his robot he wore it for an hour. He finally decided to take it off and asked me to tell him when she was coming, "so I can jump out and scare her". Nice. When she saw him she thought it was funny. She thought it was garbage I was taking out. Nice. Good thing we love each other around here.

Front, rear and side view of K's robot costume.

2 comments:

  1. Way cute robot costume and now you are ready for halloween, lol. I am impressed but not surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you sent me and J pictures of him. It was so awesome. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete