Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SO EXCITED...

These are from MY garden. Mine- like, I hoed it (right?) and stuck the little seeds in the ground and weeded it...for a while.

T thought being a farmer was great- she wanted to pick everything and taste it right away! No crawling in the garden, though- see above post.

I was honestly surprised to find it so,...perfect! I thought it would be all deformed and mutated. Kinda like when my babies are born. I mean- I was involved. ;)

And here are my wee ones enjoying the fruits of my labor. They liked it and they didn't die. Yay for not dying.

7 comments:

  1. haha you make me laugh. That is so awesome! I am so proud of you for not mutating your veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you go girl very domesticated! haha looks great hopefully next year my yard will look better so we can have a garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for not dying. I love it. :) Good job, it looks like an excellent harvest!. Someday I will be able to coax a plant into not dying. Someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nikki its Melissa Nuttall again. Love the garden! Want to come plant mine? Hey I didn't get to talk to you like at all at the reunion and really would have loved to. Having kids there and no husband was a bit much for me! You should email me. I've tried to email you but I'm not sure I have the right address. I would love to chat so drop me a line. It's melissa-christensen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nik - your babies came out completely perfect...We wouldn't expect less for your vegtable garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're going to have to tell me your secret for corn! I've heard it's hard to grow but yours looks perfect! We have two large garden boxes but i didn't attempt the garden this year since we moved in the middle of May...but next year...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your corn looks great! Our corn didn't turn out so good, but we got other good stuff...we're still waiting for our watermelon to finish growing! Yumm! Your kids are so cute! They are just little Nikki's and Weston's...it's cute! :)

    ReplyDelete