This is my new get-up...and I LOVE it! It fits three (the way I use it) and tons underneath, too! We took it to the Musuem of National History to break-it-in.
Is that one of those sit/stand strollers? I've been wanting one of those...they look very convenient! Here's the info my sister-in-law sent me about the collage pics...it's super easy!! Go to www.Photoscape.org. If you download that, then use the "Page" link, all you do is drop the pictures where you want them! Totally easy! Let me know if you need more help. Good luck!
I love your kids haha seriously! Last night was so fun. T's laugh cracks me up. Oh and your new wheels are sick. Very cool! :)
ReplyDeleteIs that one of those sit/stand strollers? I've been wanting one of those...they look very convenient! Here's the info my sister-in-law sent me about the collage pics...it's super easy!! Go to www.Photoscape.org. If you download that, then use the "Page" link, all you do is drop the pictures where you want them! Totally easy! Let me know if you need more help. Good luck!
ReplyDelete