Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hmmm...


I'm thinking about something new.
Here are two options, compliments of the Makeover-o-Matic.
Option #1
Option #2
What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. Hey, where's the option for "neither of the freaky looking hair-dos?" I think your original picture looks the best. After that, option #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like option one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I amagreeing with sheri but if you are wanting one of these definately #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I want to know what you finally decide

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote Option 1! But anything you ever do with your hair is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have to say that I like the short hair one. How come I am not on your blogger list.. Do you not notice me anymore? Kidding

    ReplyDelete
  7. I kind of like the red on you, it looks great with your skin tone. I would pick option #2! But I noticed everyone else liked option #1 so I guess I'm the odd ball. I do like your original pic though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just as an FYI I totally tried this out on myself and I now want to cut my hair! haha I'll email you the pics. Love you!

    ReplyDelete