In preparation for school to start, I have been going through the kids clothes cleaning out the ones that don't fit to make room for their new ones. While I was moving totes from their rooms to the basement, I left the children unattended for a few minutes. This is what I found...

It looks like a bloody battle had occurred. Nope. Just Otter Pop. My arch nemesis. I hate the syruppy sweet dots dot, dot, dotting around my kitchen floor. They attract all dirt and grime until little black spots cover my floor. You wipe them up and then they suction themselves to the bottoms of bare feet and socks. Yuck. It's summer, it's hot- how can I honestly deny my children popcicles. It's my own fault I'm cheap and buy the blasted box of sticky suicide.
At least she didnt have clothes on! Love the little venting session you just had. I have a new book I just ordered. You might be interested in it!
ReplyDeleteYou're too funny! But we do whatever makes them happy right?
ReplyDeleteI completly understand, but that is why i make them eat them outside. I know I am mean but better that then the sticky dots. Love ya
ReplyDelete