Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekes Weekend


Weekes' Family had a reunion this week- which meant lots to do and lots to see. Here is a basic rundown:

1. Neilsen's Frozen Custard

2. Saratoga Springs for boating, ATV-ing, BBQ and visiting.

3. Pancakes and Presents to celebrate W's birthday.

4. Movies at the Gateway- we went to see WALLE

5. Lunch at the Mayan Adventure- I had the spicy shrimp pasta!

6. A stop by East High- REAL home to the High School Musical Trilogy.

7. Reunion at Sugarhouse Park, where we visited with the same people from #2.

8. Camp fire at Grandma Leann's for roasted marshmellows and a mosquito feast!

9. Church or Lagoon for everyone.(I taught, so guess which one I got...)

10. Cherry and strawberry picking and more presents for W- as we celebrated with my family.

11. More visiting. (Some did the new Zarahemla movie.)

12. Scones for breakfast!

I will really miss the family. It is sad. We probably had more of a social life this weekend than we will have the whole rest of the year. And I, too, lifted the photo slideshow from Sheri, Kristen and Shaylyn but did not yet post it.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hey QUEEN of dictionary marshmallows on your blog is spelled wrong. I guess you need to brush on the M's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you were pretty busy! It was so good to see you on Sunday. I miss you. Lets plan a girls night soon? Unless you want to just count the 19th. Which works for me. Love you!

    ReplyDelete