1 car seat ( not to be riden in in the car, but for the larger stroller)
5 towels
1 bag
sunscreen
swimmer for 3 year old
swimmer for 7 month old
plastic cover for swimmer for 7 month old
regular diapers for 7 month old
camera
cell phone
toys for 7 month old
blanket for 7 month old
underwear for 5 year old and 3 year old for after pool
hats for four
special stickers for kids that change color when they have had too much sun exposure.
1 cooler
turkey
ham
cheese
crackers
string cheese ( 3 year old doesn't like other cheese)
drinks
snacks for 7 month old
fish crackers
(no bread because no one but mom eats it)
ice
So by the time we packed everything, enjoyed everything and came home to put everything away, your short day activity ends up being an eight hour- three bag experience. No wonder we don't travel very often. I couldn't fit it all in the bags we own. Anyway- we did have fun and only got a little burned...
Later, we came home to paint the plaster alphabet I got on clearance a couple of days ago. The kit contained the molds, the plaster mix, a paint brush and some paint for the completed plaster items. We made the molds yesterday with my mom and it almost killed my kids to wait the 8 hours of drying time. So it was a great way to bribe them to want to go home. ;) I left them momentariyly to change the baby's bum and this is what I found:
I'd have to admit. They did a pretty good job with the face paint. It looks professional...
ReplyDelete