Monday, May 5, 2008

S at the Zoo

7 comments:

  1. Wow, your kids are so big! Good to see you on the blogging community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl...where have you been? You know you have darling kids right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki! Your kids are so freaking cute I cant stand it. I tried to call you and it said your number was out of service. Did you get a new one? How is life for you? I hope you are doing well. YOu can leave a comment on my blog anytime. love ya
    Sadie Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has gotten so big. She is too cute. Love the slide show, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fun pictures! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like she had a good time! I come home in two days!! I'll see you for sure on Sunday for dinner or a get together, which ever your mom wants!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey friends!! I was informed of your blog...and I tracked you down. I need to send you and invitation to our blog. Send me your email at dkstaker9@gmail.com and we can be fellow bloggers!! YOu have such Cute kids!!!
    I love blogs!!

    ReplyDelete