K had a playdate yesterday with his friend E. They insisted on playing in the garage and in the driveway. So T and I pulled out a chair and watched. They had tons of fun and I love having E over. He is one of the few children that cleans up after themself without prompting.I made broccoli with our dinner last night. I like my veggies, etc. pretty plain and I served them up that way last night, too. Soryn takes a bite, chews and looks up at me, "Did you know- you can put salt on these?" I grin and keep chewing. She took another bite, "Did you know you can put butter on these, too?" I guess I better start adding flavor to my cooking.

Cute blog. I'm excited you commented on mine so now I know you have one. I think we're good on the shower but thanks so much for the offer.
ReplyDeletehaha that is too funny. I wonder where S get's it from? Love ya!
ReplyDelete